- Design like a native? BITS, Bangkok (October 2016).
- What can Thai teach us about Latinisation? Granshan Conference, Reading (July 2015).
- Burmese: evolution of a writing system v2, Granshan Conference, Munich (July 2014).
- Experiments with revivalism, TypeTalks 3 Symposium, Brno (September 2013).
- Burmese: evolution of a writing system, Granshan Conference, Bangkok (July 2013).
- [upcoming] Southeast Asian font workshop, Hua Hin (Thailand), October 1–5 2018.
- Phnom Penh type workshop (PPTW), Phnom Penh (December 2017).
- Southeast Asian font workshop, Bangkok (November 2017).
- Multi-script logo design, BITS, Bangkok (October 2016).
- Introduction to typeface design, BA Communication Design (CommDe), Chulalungkorn University, Bangkok (May 2014, 2016).
- Introduction to Latin type design [with Gerry Leonidas] for students from Central Academy of Fine Arts (CAFA), Beijing, visiting the Department of Typography and Graphic Communication, University of Reading (July 2015).
- Introduction to typeface design, BA Visual Communication (VisCom), Birmingham City University (2015, ongoing).
- Thai for type designers, Granshan conference, Munich (July 2014).
- Branding types [with Julián Moncada], MA Typeface Design (MATD), University of Reading (February 2014).
- Practical Thai typeface design, Granshan Conference, Bangkok (July 2013).
- Burmese: evolution of a writing system in Granshan design & identity, Boris Kochan (ed.), Kochan & Partner (2014).
- Creative director, International student typeface exhibition, Ampersand Conference, Brighton (June 2013).